Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Intro.

Hello.
This is my first semester in Crafton Hills college. I just moved to this place two weeks ago. I am unfamiliar with many things around here, but I think I will get better later on. English is my second language,so I am good at Chinese. Class writing 015 is my first English class I am taking in this college. I hope I can improve writing a lot at the end of this class. I like to listen pop and R&B music. Right now I am learning classical guitar. I like to learn and practice some popular music by myself. My dream job is to be a musician.


2 comments:

shawnee said...

my friend i think you would be an awsome musician. i have a gift for seeing talent in people. i hope i don't sound too bragee but my third sight is almost never wrong.
GO FOR IT.
P.S. i also see conflict between you and this kid go to this link http://www.yahoo.com/s/951716
P.S.S. i am not sure if this link will work for long so if it doesnot exist then sorry for wasting your time

eleven said...

thanks a lot..i hope that is ture.