Sunday, October 19, 2008

helpful Holocaust web

After I look through the four websites about Holocaust and night, there are a lots information for me to catch, but from these four websites I perfer the http://www.ushmm.org/ more. Because this website is so neat. Other three website’s homepage is so disorganized. Even all of them have a lot information, somehow, I just cannot concentrate. well there are some thing else I have to mention to everybody knows the holocaust is a bloody history event. But for my opinion, after all these years, we don’t need to emphasize who is the sinner all we have to remember is those people died for a calamity, but I do believed they rest in peace already. We have to learn what happen and the reason , to prevent this kind tragedy happen again. We don’t need to condemn, because we have no right to do it.

No comments: